TERMS & CONDITIONS
All orders made will be processed daily on weekdays only by 6pm (GMT+8 Singapore timezone). Any orders submitted through the website outside of our operating hours (9am to 6pm) will be processed on the following business day.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us.
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Items are subjected to availability hence, you will receive a confirmation order email when we have processed your order. In the event where the items are out of stock, or does not satisfy our quality control standards, the order shall be cancelled at our discretion. In these circumstance, we will notify you by e-mail and a full refund will be made to your credit card or bank at the soonest.
Please note that the items added to your shopping bag are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers in the event where they submitted their orders. All orders are sold on a first come first served basis.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment. We may also refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
We accept PayPal which includes Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
From time to time, we may offer promo codes which may apply to any, or certain specified purchases made through thestyleseoul.com website.
Each Promo Code will be subject to specific terms & conditions specificed at the time the promo code is issued (including the length of time to use the code)
- Only one promo code can be used against an order at any one time.
- A promo code can’t be applied to an order after that order has been placed.
- Certain brand or product category exclusions may apply so we’ll let you know if you can’t use your promo code on anything before you complete your purchase.
- If the promo code has expired, you won’t be able use it.
- We’re afraid we can’t accept any responsibility once we have given you a promo code and we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement if it gets lost and/or gets used by someone else as this will result in the promo code being cancelled.
- If a promo code is offered on thestyleseoul.com website and can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of the promo code, we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promo code.
- Promo codes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If you receive a promo code, it can only be used by you on your own thestyleseoul.com account for the purpose for which it was issued. You must keep it confidential and only use it for making your own orders on thestyleseoul.com. Don’t pass your code directly on to others or make it available to others (for example, posting it on social media or on a forum). If we believe that at the point of purchase or retrospectively you are abusing the use of promo codes in any way (for example, selling them to others, make it available on social media), we reserve the right to cancel your promo code or suspend/close your thestyleseoul account without letting you know beforehand.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
At thestyleseoul.com, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. We therefore fully appreciate and respect the importance of data privacy and security on the Internet.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence. the style seoul.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The use of automated systems or software to extract data from this Website for commercial purposes, (‘screen scraping’) is prohibited without license.
Contents, Copyright and Intellectual Property
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of thestyleseoul.com or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by thestyleseoul.com and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by thestyleseoul.com or its licensors.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singaporean courts.
Complaints & Feedbacks
We love to hear from our customers to keep improving ourselves. Please let us know if you have any complaints or feedbacks on your shopping experience with us. They are important to us and we strive to resolve disputes when they first arise. Please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.